I love hearing people share their stories about how they came to faith in Jesus. For this reason, I am so glad that I have found a blog devoted to this purpose. Mars Hill Church in Seattle has set up a section of their blog for people to post their stories. So, let us read, be encouraged and be humbled as well! Click the link below to visit the page.
- FBC Students Summer Testimony Night
- Samson: The Beginning of the End
- The “Jephthah” in All of Us
- The Frailty of Human Leadership
- The Baptism of Jack G.
- Rethinking Weakness
- Learning How to Trust
- FBC Kids Talk About Their Dads
- God’s Design for Men
- The Foolishness and Weakness of God
- The Difference Between a Reprobate and a Revived Generation
- Commandment #1: You shall have no other gods before me
- The Gospel According to Judges
- Why are the Ten Commandments Important?
- Choose Wisely | ACA Baccalaureate 2017
- FBC Senior Recognition 2017
- FBC Senior Recognition Memories Video
- Mommy Interviews 2017
- Do Not Forsake Your Mother’s Teaching
- One Another: Relational Responsibility in the Church of Christ