I love hearing people share their stories about how they came to faith in Jesus. For this reason, I am so glad that I have found a blog devoted to this purpose. Mars Hill Church in Seattle has set up a section of their blog for people to post their stories. So, let us read, be encouraged and be humbled as well! Click the link below to visit the page.
- Why are the Ten Commandments Important?
- Choose Wisely | ACA Baccalaureate 2017
- FBC Senior Recognition 2017
- FBC Senior Recognition Memories Video
- Mommy Interviews 2017
- Do Not Forsake Your Mother’s Teaching
- One Another: Relational Responsibility in the Church of Christ
- Article 2 | Membership
- The Prodigal Son | Children’s Choir Drama 2017
- Am I My Brother’s Keeper?
- Funeral Service for Donald Whitener
- Heaven and the New Earth | The Gospel Coalition
- Multiplication through Discipleship
- Jesus: Where is He & What is He Doing Now?
- The Birthplace of Our Restoration
- Three Kinds of Disciples
- Caring for Our Community
- Gifted By God
- Be You
- The Baptism of Randy W.