I love hearing people share their stories about how they came to faith in Jesus. For this reason, I am so glad that I have found a blog devoted to this purpose. Mars Hill Church in Seattle has set up a section of their blog for people to post their stories. So, let us read, be encouraged and be humbled as well! Click the link below to visit the page.
- Faith Alone
- Grace Alone
- Scripture Alone
- The Most Important Person
- SHARE: Connections Class Session 4
- Myers-Mallory Matters
- SERVE: Connections Class Session 3
- GROW: Connections Class Session 2
- The Most Important Result
- The Most Important Mission
- CONNECT: Connections Class Session 1
- Dr. Martha Myers and Mrs. Kathleen Mallory Visit FBC
- The Most Critical Question
- Samson: Four Signs of Impending Failure
- The Baptism of Zack V.
- FBC Students Summer Testimony Night
- Samson: The Beginning of the End
- The “Jephthah” in All of Us
- The Frailty of Human Leadership
- The Baptism of Jack G.